First MPAT Workshop Held in Uganda
To kick start implementation of the Management Performance Assessment Tool (MPAT) adaptation in Uganda, the National MPAT Task force developed a work plan based on the overall MPAT concept note. The plan is to undertake the adaptation and introduction of MPAT in Uganda in five stages;
- Develop a briefing note, which was completed by a team of 6 people.
- A consultation stage with political principles and other senior officers who are involved in reform in the public service.
- Undertake a situational analysis and needs assessment of the performance management policy and system in the Uganda Public Service with the view to understanding the performance status.
- Dissemination workshop to present to the MDAs, the design, implementation and management of MPAT.
- Implementation of the MPAT tool